Sunday, September 30, 2007

Email #3

9/26/07

Hey guys-

Just a quick note to let you know that I’m alive and well! Trying to stay cool but that's almost impossible! I just swore in so I’m officially a PC volunteer now! I’m heading out to my post on Saturday so I’m excited about that! It's in the southwest corner of the country. It is a very green and fertile part of the country with a lot of palm trees! I'll get back to you all soon to update you on my post. Take care and please continue to write letters!

Love,

James

1 comment:

Lara Carollo said...

Hey crazy guy! I left you a message on facebook, but I thought I'd leave you one here as well. I sent you a letter back, but it sounds like you were in transit and perhaps did not receive it. Well, i'm glad you're having such a great time that's good time there! You said you're address has changed, so what is it, or is it the one that's on facebook (but I thought it was the same one as before). Well let me know when you can.

<3 Lara